Every year I go back country camping with a friend and this picture is from a sunrise 2 years ago. The views are truly spectacular and you can't help but relax. We haven't yet tried fishing but there is always this year! This design allows you to use a picture of a favourite fishing spot of any avid fisherman/fisherwoman and make a truly personal card!
|Relaxed and Fishing|
Pine tree Nature scene Embossing Folder CTFD4008
Fisherman die 60020153
Floral grouping die 60030031
Nested Oval Dies MFD057
Grey and Black card stock
Nature Picture (Sunrise at Massassauga Provincial Park, Ontario Canada)
Foam Tape 1.5 or 2mm
Foam tabs 1.5 or 2 mm in black
- Cut a piece of black card stock measuring 5 ¾” x 8 ¼” and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of grey card stock measuring 3 7/8 x 5 5/8”.
- Die cut the largest oval from the nested oval dies in the center of the grey card stock.
- Emboss the grey card stock using the Nature scene embossing folder. Adjust the card stock so the pattern of the trees will be to the best advantage.
- Die cut the fisherman and the floral grouping out of black card stock.
- Attach a picture to the black card (optimizing the scene shown in the oval) using double-sided tape.
- Add the grey card stock on top of the photo using foam tape to add depth between the frame and the photo.
- Attach the fisherman and floral grouping using a few small foam tabs to the edges of the oval.