I thought I would post another masculine card since Father's Day is coming in a few weeks. This card is for any car enthusiast in your life. The card includes the "Old Fashioned Car" with a background of gears. Add the perfect sentiment using the words from the Tattered Lace Sentiment Die.
|Tattered Lace Old Fashioned Car|
Old Fashioned Car (Tattered Lace) TTLD 117
Gears Embossing Folder (Crafts Too) CTFD3097
Nested Oval Dies Nellie’s Choice MFD057
Multiple sentiments (Tattered Lace) TTLD211
Clear Embossing Ink (Stampendous)
Clear Embossing powder
Ivory, Light Brown, and Dark Brown Card stock
1.5 mm Foam Tape
- Cut a piece of dark brown card stock measuring 10” x 7” and fold in half.
- Cut a piece of ivory card stock measuring 6 ¾” x 4 ¾” and emboss using the Gears Embossing folder.
- Die cut the largest oval from the nested die set from dark brown card stock and the next smaller oval from light brown card stock.
- Die cut one Old Fashioned Car from dark brown card stock.
- Die cut a sentiment using the Tattered Lace sentiments die from dark brown card stock.
- Rub the clear embossing ink over the Embossed ivory card and apply clear embossing powder. Heat with your heat gun to melt the embossing powder. This will create a glossy finish (difficult to see in the scanned image).
- Rub the Old Fashioned car with the clear embossing ink and apply the embossing powder. Heat with heat gun to melt the embossing powder. Repeat if desired. This will create a glossy finish to the car.
- Repeat the above step for the sentiment as well if desired.
- Attach the ivory embossed rectangle to the dark brown card
- Attach the dark brown oval using the 1.5 mm foam tape followed by the light brown card stock and then the car.
- Attach the sentiment as desired using a glue pen.